Website The Birmingham Group
Traveling Superintendent Construction Job ~ Syracuse, NY
Well-known and recognized successful GC providing a challenging work environment along with a competitive salary and benefit package. They are seeking candidates with a strong superintendent background who has a proven track record with Wal-Mart Projects.
What You Need for this Position:
- Experience with Wal-Mart projects – remodels, new, special projects & gas stations
- Must be Structured & Understand the Wal-Mart way of doing things
- Must understand the pace of a Wal-Mart with the ability to coordinate with the client.
- SWPPP certification
- Willing to travel – Maine to as far south to Virginia and as far west as Wisconsin.
What You’ve Done:
- Must have SUCCESSFULLY completed at least 6 Wal-Mart’s
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume & project list in confidence to: email@example.com
For over 50 Years, The Birmingham Group Has Partnered with Construction Professionals to build Construction Companies Dream Teams!
If there is a great construction job position that opens for a construction professional, there’s a good chance the Birmingham Group is going to be aware of it. The Birmingham Group’s goal is to help our candidates build their dream career. We are able to do that by understanding our candidate’s aspirations, skills, goals, culture and aim further to find clients whose are a match, creating a new opportunity for both. When those matches flourish, magic happens!
Great companies invest as much or more energy in attracting the right people as they do in pursuing new customers. That’s where we come in. It’s what we do, and we’ve been doing it well since 1967. You keep doing what you do best and let us help you with what we do best… “Building Dream Teams” and advancing careers.
Meet our team here!
~ Any inquiries will be kept confidential ~