Traveling Superintendent ~ Boise, ID
Construction Job Opportunity West of the Mississippi!
A highly-respected, employee-friendly commercial construction company is seeking a traveling superintendent. In business for over forty years they are a leader in the construction industry and are recognized as a ENR Top 400 Contractor!
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- Experience with Fuel Stations, Retail, and/or Multi-Family Stick Built projects
- Must be technologically inclined.
- Excellent Communication & Computer Skills
- Construction Document Management Software knowledge with Procore, Raken,and/or Con-doc
- Lots of energy and motivation
- MUST be willing to travel
- Will look at Candidates WEST of the Mississippi only!
- Stable work history ~ No job hoppers
Please email you resume in confidence to John Gignac at JohnG@thebirmgroup.com for more information on this or any other positions for which you may be interested.
For 50 Years, The Birmingham Group Has Partnered with Construction Professionals to Build Construction Company Dream Teams!
When a great construction job opens for a construction professional, there’s a good chance The Birmingham Group is going to be aware of it. The Birmingham Group’s goal is to help our candidates build their dream career. We are able to do that by understanding our candidate’s aspirations, skills, goals, culture and aim further to find clients whose are a match, creating a new opportunity for both. When those matches flourish, magic happens! Great companies invest as much or more energy in attracting the right people as they do in pursuing new customers. That’s where we come in. It’s what we do, and we’ve been offering the best construction jobs since 1967. You keep doing what you do best and let us help you with what we do best…”Building Dream Teams” and advancing careers