Today’s business environment is complex, competitive, and ever changing. Businesses that can consistently recruit the best people not only thrive, but survive in uncertain times. Consider the following as you contemplate engaging a search firm:
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you an expert at finding, attracting and hiring top talent?
- What does it cost your organization in terms of productivity, reputation, morale, etc. to have key positions vacant?
- How much time and or money will your business save by using a Search Firm?
- What does it truly cost you to self perform this function?
- Do you have anything to lose by working with a Search Firm on a Contingent basis?