Construction companies with experience in federal construction continue to build, maintain, and renovate America’s federal and military properties. From upgrading military buildings to confirm with antiterrorism standards, to cleaning up and recycling hurricane debris and helping protect threatened wildlife worldwide, there continues to be a variety of exciting projects in this space.
Yet, now is a critical time in the construction industry – the job shortage continues to hinder growth, and companies are forced to look very carefully at what they can do to attract and retain talent. Companies need to take a strategic and innovative approach to recruiting, staffing, and retention—focusing on how to make their company attractive from a variety of perspectives.
Partnering with an executive recruiter can make all the difference when it comes to your hiring strategy. It can be very difficult for companies to fill their high-demand positions if they approach the hiring process alone.
Our construction recruiters understand the building process from start to finish and we provide customized service to fit our clients’ needs. We regularly work with ENR Top 400 clients to find construction talent.
The Birmingham Group focuses exclusively on the construction industry, and has since 1967. Making construction our niche gives us a distinct advantage as market masters. Our recruiters understand candidates and what motivates them. We know what works, and the candidates we send to our clients are qualified and hirable. Our executive search consultants manage the search process and pre-close the candidate, making the entire operation flow seamlessly.
We place talented construction professionals in a variety of different roles including:
- Project Manager (Assistant through Senior)
- Superintendent (Assistant through General)
- Estimator (Junior through Chief)
- Project Executive
- Safety Manager
- Project Engineer
- Business Development
- Vice President
- CFO & Controller
Our skills and experience set us apart from other recruiters.
- We specialize in the construction industry and have in-depth knowledge of that market.
- We understand what motivates candidates and how to get them to open up.
- We manage the process through the critical phases of the pre-close to make the close a smooth experience for everyone.
- Once the offer is ready to accept, all the steps have already been taken so there is no misunderstanding, and everyone knows what to expect.