American Baby Boomers are retiring in record numbers and are often looking to simplify their living arrangements. With the number of Americans over 65 years expected to more than double to 88.5 million by 2050, it’s easy to see that assisted living construction is in high demand. Even though a significant portion of the aging population prefers to remain in their own homes, there are also those who need more specialized living arrangements that are typically provided by senior living communities, nursing homes, or assisted living facilities.There are also those seniors who just wish to downsize from their current homes and opt for something a little more flexible.
Now is a critical time in the construction industry – the job shortage continues to hinder growth, and companies are forced to look very carefully at what they can do to attract and retain talent. Companies need to take a strategic and innovative approach to recruiting, staffing, and retention—focusing on how to make their company attractive from a variety of perspectives.
Partnering with an executive recruiter can make all the difference when it comes to your hiring strategy. It can be very difficult for companies to fill their high-demand positions if they approach the hiring process alone.
A Focus on Construction
The Birmingham Group focuses exclusively on the construction industry and has since 1967. Making construction our niche gives us a distinct advantage as market masters. Our recruiters understand candidates and what motivates them. We know what works, and the candidates we send to our clients are qualified and hirable. Our executive search consultants manage the search process and pre-close the candidate, making the entire operation flow seamlessly.
We place talented construction professionals in a variety of different roles including:
- Project Manager (Assistant through Senior)
- Superintendent (Assistant through General)
- Estimator (Junior through Chief)
- Project Executive
- Safety Manager
- Project Engineer
- Business Development
- Vice President
- CFO & Controller
Our skills and experience set us apart from other recruiters.
- We specialize in the construction industry and have in-depth knowledge of that market.
- We understand what motivates candidates and how to get them to open up.
- We manage the process through the critical phases of the pre-close to make the close a smooth experience for everyone.
- Once the offer is ready to accept, all the steps have already been taken so there is no misunderstanding, and everyone knows what to expect.
Looking to Hire? Contact The Birmingham Group.
Please complete this form.