Oil and gas construction is a lucrative and rewarding career within the industry that sees an ongoing demand for qualified professionals. With projects ranging from midstream expansion to improvements in oil and gas distribution, the skilled employees working in this field know what it takes to tackle these complex projects on time and on budget. And they enjoy the rewards for their diligent work.
Companies need to take a strategic and innovative approach to recruiting, staffing, and retention—focusing on how to make their company attractive from a variety of perspectives.
Partnering with an executive recruiter can make all the difference when it comes to your hiring strategy. It can be very difficult for companies to fill their high-demand positions if they approach the hiring process alone.
A Focus on Construction
The Birmingham Group focuses exclusively on the construction industry, and has since 1967. Making construction our niche gives us a distinct advantage as market masters. Our recruiters understand candidates and what motivates them. We know what works, and the candidates we send to our clients are qualified and hirable. Our executive search consultants manage the search process and pre-close the candidate, making the entire operation flow seamlessly.
We place talented construction professionals in a variety of different roles including:
- Project Manager (Assistant through Senior)
- Superintendent (Assistant through General)
- Estimator (Junior through Chief)
- Vice President
- Operations Manager
- Division Manager
- Project Executive
- Safety Manager
- Quality Control
- Equipment Manager
- Business Development
Our skills and experience set us apart from other recruiters.
- We specialize in the construction industry and have in-depth knowledge of that market.
- We understand what motivates candidates and how to get them to open up.
- We manage the process through the critical phases of the pre-close to make the close a smooth experience for everyone.
- Once the offer is ready to accept, all the steps have already been taken so there is no misunderstanding, and everyone knows what to expect.