We’re good listeners. Because we’re good listeners first, we don’t waste time later. As your partner, we help you eliminate the risk of making the wrong decision. We invest the time to understand your values, your philosophy, and your requirements. We ask questions. We challenge you. We make you think. We develop a relationship with you. As your trusted partner, our goal is to make the right match and one that’s beneficial for everyone.
- The Planning Stage. We design a specific, targeted plan for each and every assignment we accept. We come to agreement with our client on dates, events and criteria for the project as well as define the measurements for success and any financial details associated with the assignment.
- The Sourcing Stage. We begin identifying candidates who may possess the skills and talents identified in our search plan. This is done via our agreed-upon “marketing plan” which could include our proprietary database, referral network, our MRINetwork sourcing vehicle, direct mail, targeted advertising, e-mail or Internet sourcing. For most assignments, this will yield a very large number of potential candidates numbering in the hundreds.
- The Contact Stage. Once we identify good candidates, we make contact with them on a direct, personal basis. We present the objectives, opportunities, responsibilities and potential of the position. We examine the qualifications of the candidates against the requirements of the position. We select the candidates who are the best match based upon their past performance and achievements as well as their ability to deliver on the goals presented by the specific assignment.
- The Recruitment Stage. Candidates are whittled down according to their skills, achievements and personalities. We focus on a core audience of a select few who become the “primary talent targets” for client consideration.
- The Presentation Stage. Qualified candidates are introduced to the client. Only when a strong mutual interest exists does the conversation move forward and interviews occur.
- The Negotiation Stage. We offer expert counsel and advice at this critical point including communication on salary terms and benefits. We also provide relocation assistance, career guidance, background tests and personality assessments to solidify the selection process on both sides of the equation.
- The Acceptance Stage. We help the candidate maneuver through the emotional process of resigning from their current position and assuring that no obstacles hamper the transfer to the current opportunity.
- The Partnership Stage. We not only maintain communication to ensure that our candidate provides value 30, 60 and 90 days into the new position but we also provide opportunities for retentive enhancements and career stability.